Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughts from the day

Few things I felt the need to comment on:

1) My list of 5 people to be punched in the face needs to be updated. While Chris Brown is certainly deserving - that doesn't explain how I could forget Bill Self on the list. I love Bruce Weber, but I still hate Bill Self.

2) Speaking of the Illini - how about that win against Northwestern? I nearly gave up when they were down 15. Great win for the team - Meacham and McCamey were ridiculously clutch. Plus, I'm pretty sure that NU isn't thrilled that their team's intelligence down the stretch just knocked the overall school standing down a notch.

3) Went to the new Sonic Drive-In restaurant by our house. We've seen Sonic commercials for years with no restaurants near by, but one finally opened by our house. The kids loved having a picnic in the car. Plus, they serve breakfast all day long. I didn't catch this fact until it was too late, but you damn well know I'll be having the sausage, egg and cheese on texas toast the next time I go there. Finally a fast food chain that gets it. Are you listening McDonalds? I will eat egg mcmuffins all day, I don't want your stupid salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment