Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Beginning

I have missed writing a lot. With work and kids and everything else, I just haven't written much of anything since college. And honestly, it's the world that's suffered. I have a lot to say and it's time it was made known. Seriously, I have no idea what my goal is other than to just put some stream of consciousness together and let it ride. I'm so proud of what Lisa's done on her blog about our family and kids and decided I'd like to try a new outlet for myself. I hope everyone enjoys it.

And why Flaming Pizza Pans? I don't quite remember how I stumbled on that name, but that was what I named my collection of truly bizarre one page stories that I used to write in high school and college. These were my first real experiments in writing. And to think it all started on the word processors and type writers at OfficeMax when I was supposed to be working. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment