Thursday, February 12, 2009

My List of 5 People I'd Like to Punch

On Friends, they had an entire episode dedicated to everyone having a list of 5 celebrities that they would have the approval of their significant other should that celebrity agree to sleep with them. Now, while that makes for a good list and a classic episode, I definitely feel there are other ways to go for the list. And with that I present....my list of 5 celebrities I would punch in the face were there opportunity and no repercussions. The one caveat - I didn't include anyone who deserves a worse fate than a punch in the face - like Osama Bin Laden, etc. I'd like to think this is a list easily updateable - b/c I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. And without futher adieu - my list of 5 celebrities I'd like to punch in the face.

5. David Caruso - I still think he's a jagbag for leaving NYPD Blue b/c he was too big for it. The fact that he got bailed out by the hourlong crapfest known as CSI: Miami hasn't changed the fact that he needs to get cracked in the face badly.

4. Chris Brown - I'm giving this one to you as the symbol for all the jerks who abuse women. No amount of money or celebrity will change what you are.

3. Terrell Owens - What a tool. I'm not sure how I'd pull this off without getting beat down badly, but it's worth figuring out.

2. Billy Bush - I know this will surprise a lot of people but I dare you to watch even 3 minutes of Access Hollywood without absolutely wanting to take this guy down. He had been my constant #1 until.....

1. Rod Blagojevich - who doesn't want to punch this guy? I want to punch him for his stupid hair, for screwing over the state of Illinois, for acting like a jackass in front of the whole country. I salute you Rod. And if I see you, I will gladly take one for the team and punch you in the face.

1 comment: