Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

I was very excited to watch Michigan St beat Kansas last night. My feelings for Bill Self and Kansas are well documented, plus it was nice to have a Big Ten team in the Elite 8.

Watched the Battlestar Galactica series finale last week--it was amazing. Definitely a show that not enough people watched--go out and get the dvds now people.

I really want to get back to my writing--the blog was supposed to help that. I had an idea a while back for a collection of short stories called "The End" - basically the last page of stories for those people who always read the end before the rest of the book. I think that will be my next step - sort of a step up from the old Flaming Pizza Pans, I'm hoping to start posting these to the blog soon.

Let's be honest, I need to do something on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment